Five Star Security Training provides nationally recognised training for the purpose of gaining a Queensland security license in:
- Security Guard (unarmed)
- Crowd Controller
- Cash in Transit
NOTE Cash in Transit licence. In order to undertake the Cash in Transit training units from CPP31318 Certificate III in Security Operations you MUST HOLD a current Security Officers licensing in the relevant jurisdiction.
It is a requirement to continue holding a Queensland Crowd Controllers licence that licensees undertake, every three years, ONGOING TRAINING of the two security units and first aid qualification shown below :
- CPPSEC3101 Manage conflict and security risks through negotiation
- CPPSEC3121 Control persons using empty hand techniques
- HLTAID006 Provide advanced first aid.
These modules will be:
- very important for your work
- constantly updated so you remain current with the latest industry standards and techniques.
Five Star Security Training provides training for all these revalidation units. The Office of Fair Tradining will not recognise any prior learning for these units.
First Aid Training
HLTAID003 Provide first aid (This is the advised minimum requirement by Work Health & Safety Legislation for the workplace First Aider.)
This course teaches students the skills and knowledge required to administer first aid care in emergency situations, as well as treat injuries and other illnesses until the arrival of medical or other assistance.
The course is a blended learning course (theory + 1 day practical face to face). On completion each student is awarded the Nationally Reconised Statement of Attainment HLTAID003 Provide first aid. This course was previously known as Senior First Aid, Workplace Level 2 or Level 2 qualification.
There are NO pre-requisites or co-requisites for this competency unit. This unit incorporates the content of units:
- HLTAID001 Provide CPR and HLTAID002 Provide Basic Emergency Life Support
CPR module is current for 12 months and requires reaccreditation annually.
Students do not have to be undertaking a security course to complete either HLTAID003 or CPR HLTAID001 training. Contact us for training details in these units.
Five Star Security Training can also provide customers with the following workshops/ security training
- Corporate Security Training
- Robbery Awareness
- Bomb Threat Awareness / Search Training
- Workplace Violence Prevention Training
- Crime Prevention Awareness Workshops
NOTE THESE WORKSHOPS AND TRAINING ARE NOT PART OF ANY NATIONALLY RECOGNISED TRAINING PACKAGE AND ARE INFORMATIVE ONLY.
Any of these security courses or information workshops can be run at your premises anywhere within Queensland provided there are a sufficient number of students. Contact Five Star Security Training to discuss details and costs.
- CREATING YOUR USI - LINK TO USI WEBSITE.
- AUDIT REPORT.pdf
- INFORMATION FOR STUDENTS PRIOR TO ENROLMENT IN CERTIFICATE III .pdf
- LLN SEMI FORMAL TEST.pdf
- FACT SHEET - CHOOSING A TRAINING PROVIDER.pdf
- DRUG DETECTION DOGS
- STUDENT COURSE APPLICATION FORM